We understand that seeking services for an individual with special needs can be a complicated and emotional process. Woods Services strives to assist parents, families, schools, and agencies navigate this difficult process with knowledgeable and experienced Admissions Representatives.
We have rolling year-round placements in all of our programs. Our Admissions Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm EST. You may also send emails and faxes that will be received 24 hours a day.
Inquiries and written referrals to the Admissions Department can be made via the following:
Phone: 800-782-3646 with a mobile version, will this phone number hyperlink or call us when highlighted and selected to call?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Email must be less than 10MB. Anything sent bigger than 10MB will not be received by Admissions)
US Mail Address: Admissions Department, Woods Services P.O. Box 36 Langhorne, PA 19047
Special Carrier: Attn: Admissions Department, Woods Services Central Receiving,
469 East Maple Ave, Langhorne, PA 19047
The following written referral information is requested in order to begin the initial screening process. Please send information using e-mail, fax or mail
Residential Programs and Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) Referral Requested Documents:
- Name, address and telephone number of the person making the inquiry/referral
- Recent Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) and/or treatment plan
- Recent Psychiatric report (including formal diagnosis is preferred)
- Recent Psychological evaluation & testing with IQ results
- Information pertaining to a medical or mental health concerns (ie, medications seizures, diabetes, allergies, etc)
If also requesting on-grounds Educational and Vocational services, include the following in the referral packet.
- Current and signed Individual Education Plan (IEP), including any Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
- Current School District Evaluation Report (ER) and/or re-evaluation report (RR)
- Individual Vocational Service Plan
*Referral information will be quickly reviewed with follow up by an Admissions Representative
Woods Services Admissions Department welcomes the opportunity to speak about how we may be able to help locate and provide successful programming.
Woods does not discriminate in services or employment on the basis of race, color, religious, creed, disability, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or veteran status.