In addition to the $750 referral bonus we offer, the Woods employee who refers the highest number of people has a chance to win $5000!
- Start: August 1, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.
- End: September 30th at 11:59 pm.
- Winner Announced: October 29th.
Who counts as a referral?
- In order for a referral to be counted, the new employee must have successfully completed orientation
- Cannot have worked at Woods in the last year
- Referrals may be full-time, part-time, or substitute employees
What do I need to do to make sure my referral is counted?
- Make sure your referral indicates your name on their application. Only the referring employee indicated on the application will qualify for the bonus – no exceptions!
How will the winners be announced?
- To allow time for completion of the last orientation in October, a winner will be announced on October 29, 2021
- In the event of a tie, the distribution of the reward will be determined by Woods administration
Is anyone excluded from the contest?
- Human Resource Associates, Executives, Program Administrators, and Temporary/Contract/Agency employees. Managers are not eligible if they refer an applicant to their own department.