- Career Ladders and Tuition Reimbursement
- Affordable Healthcare
- Financial Wellness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Small Class Sizes
Woods Schools encourages the educational growth and development of our employees and provide career ladders so they can further their education and career opportunities.
- We offer up to $5,000 in tuition reimbursement each year to encourage continuous learning and the educational advancement of our team.
- University partnerships that offer discounted tuition are available at a growing list of colleges and universities.
- Our Teach with Heart Fellowship covers the cost of tuition to support the growth of certified special education teachers within our schools. Employees with a bachelor’s degree can have all college tuition reimbursed with the agreement to remain employed for 24 months post-graduation.
- We offer a student loan repayment program.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Reasonable cost sharing for inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and urgent care, maternity services, and prescription coverage.
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- EAP is a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services for employees who have personal and/or work-related problems.
We continuously work to identify and offer training opportunities that help our employees improve their performance and knowledge base. These may include:
- School-wide positive behavior support
- Trauma-informed care
- De-escalation techniques
- Data-driven decision making
- IEP goals and transition planning
- Standards-aligned lesson plans
- Career explorations
Our goal is to create a safe and predictable environment that promotes a student’s interpersonal growth. That means we offer small class sizes so teachers and paraprofessionals can focus on each student’s individual needs.