Hiring Event Details – RSVP TO SAVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
Monday June 24th, 2019 from 12:00PM – 6:00PM
E. Sherman Chase Employee Training Center at Woods Services
10 Meadowbrook Dr. Langhorne PA 19047
How to prepare
The interview process will last about 30 mins. Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring your resume with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is casual (come as you are, but please be presentable).
How to get to the event
The event is being held at the E. Sherman Chase Employee Training Center located on Woods campus. If using WAZE GPS app you can enter “Woods Services Training” to find our locations. You can also use the address “10 Meadowbrook Drive Langhorne, PA 19047” which will work on all devices. We are also very easily accessible by public transportation!
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- Direct Support Professional
- Life Skills Trainer
- Residential Counselor
- Home Health Aide
- Staff Counselor
- TSS Worker
- Special Education Teachers
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- One year of experience in a residential care facility or equivalent is preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, be agile, physically pursue clients on foot
- Must be able to read, write, enter dates and follow verbal/written directions and prepare reports
- Must be able to verbally communicate in English and direct/respond to client’s needs
- Physically restrain, bend, squat, stretch, reach, push up and stand for several hours at a time.